How much weight can you put in a 30 yard dumpster?20,000 pounds;
The Dimensions of a 30 yard container are 20 ft long, 8 ft wide and 6 ft high. This is the most commonly used size for construction debris removal. Maximum legal road weight limit is 10 tons or 20,000 pounds. Should your dumpster weight exceed the legal road limit of 10 tons, we reserve the right to refuse service.
- Ensure construction and demolition sites are cleaner and safer—quickly and easily addressed with a 30 yd dumpster for your project of any size
- Take care of municipal solid waste, whether you’re holding a temporary event or you need the 30 yd roll off dumpster rental for ongoing disposal
- Serve as a general waste dumpster—our sturdy 30 yard roll off dumpster rental options are ready for whatever you throw into them
- Maximize recycling efficiency—you’ll find a 30 yard dumpster rental is ideal for larger recycling challenges
- Remove scrap metal, with a tough-as-nails (actually, tougher) 30 yd dumpster that’s resilient enough to handle practically anything
- Withstand corrosive industrial waste—these types of materials are often unavoidable in industrial projects, and our 30 yd dumpsters can totally withstand them
- Large Event Clean up – make post event clean up a breeze with a 30 yd dumpster to throw food waste and other general consumer trash out once your event is over.
Best Placement for a 30 yd Dumpster
Choosing where to place your 30 yd roll off dumpster is simple with help from our customer care team. Generally speaking, you should look to place your 30 yd roll off dumpster in the following: